October 9, 2019
The Winter Sport Season is right around the corner. Girls Basketball Tryouts will be on October 28-31 from 3:15p-5:30p in the Main Gym of Marion L. Steele High School. Once tryouts are complete, full practice schedules will be made available to the team members.
In preparations for tryouts, here’s some important information:
- There will be Open Gyms on Tuesday, October 15th and 22nd at Steele High School from 6:30p-7:30p
- Please log into your Final Forms account (amherst-oh.finalforms.com) to make sure that:
- Both the Parent and Player have signed off on all forms.
- Your Physical is current, and has not yet expired. You MUST have a valid physical on file in order to tryout/participate with the Basketball Program beginning on October 28th.
- If you are new to Steele High School, a Final Forms account will need to be created by the parent. Again, please log onto amherst-oh.finalforms.com and complete the steps to create your family’s account. The parent will add the student. If you are a returning Steele High School Student, and you are having trouble logging into your Final Forms account, please contact Athletic Director, Casey Wolf, at email@example.com for assistance.
- If you are planning to tryout please email Head Girls Basketball Coach, Jay Valadez, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions regarding Girls Basketball Tryouts, please contact Head Girls Basketball Coach, Jay Valadez, at email@example.com