October 9, 2019
The Winter Sport Season is right around the corner. Boys Basketball Tryouts will be on Friday, November 1st from 3:30p-6p and Saturday, November 2nd from 8a-10a in the Main Gym of Marion L. Steele High School. Once tryouts are complete, full practice schedules will be made available to the team members.
In preparations for tryouts, here’s some important information:
- Open Gyms are currently being held on Wednesdays from 7p-8:30p at Steele High School
- Optional Lifting/Conditioning is being held Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays from 6p-8p.
- Please log into your Final Forms account (amherst-oh.finalforms.com) to make sure that:
- Both the Parent and Player have signed off on all forms.
- Your Physical is current, and has not yet expired. You MUST have a valid physical on file in order to tryout/participate with the Basketball Program beginning on November 1st.
- If you are new to Steele High School, a Final Forms account will need to be created by the parent. Again, please log onto amherst-oh.finalforms.com and complete the steps to create your family’s account. The parent will add the student. If you are a returning Steele High School Student, and you are having trouble logging into your Final Forms account, please contact Athletic Director, Casey Wolf, at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you are planning to tryout please email Head Boys Basketball Coach, Pat Bray, at email@example.com.
If you have any further questions regarding Boys Basketball Tryouts, please contact Head Boys Basketball Coach, Pat Bray, at firstname.lastname@example.org