October 9, 2019
The Winter Sport Season is right around the corner. Official Wrestling Practices will start on Friday, November 15th from 3p-5:30p in the Wrestling Room at Steele High School.
In preparations for the start of the season, here’s some important information:
- There will be Open Mats on Tuesday, November 12th and Thursday, November 14th at Steele High School from 3p-5:30p in the Wrestling Room at Steele High School.
- Please log into your Final Forms account (amherst-oh.finalforms.com) to make sure that:
- Both the Parent and Player have signed off on all forms.
- Your Physical is current, and has not yet expired. You MUST have a valid physical on file in order to tryout/participate with the Wrestling Program beginning on November 15th.
- If you are new to Steele High School, a Final Forms account will need to be created by the parent. Again, please log onto amherst-oh.finalforms.com and complete the steps to create your family’s account. The parent will add the student. If you are a returning Steele High School Student, and you are having trouble logging into your Final Forms account, please contact Athletic Director, Casey Wolf, at email@example.com for assistance.
- If you are planning to join the team please email Head Wrestling Coach, Vinnie Curiale, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions regarding the Wrestling Season, please contactHead Wrestling Coach, Vinnie Curiale, at email@example.com.